Do it Yourself Marketing (DiYM)
Do you have efforts, products, or services you think will appeal to members of the Residents (Walkers) Of The City platform? Are you currently working on a health equity, mobility, or accessibility initiative and need a medium thru which to market those efforts for traffic or leads? If so, then consider joining Residents (Walkers) Of The City.
Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, & Sponsorship Content Creator plans available.
What is Residents (Walkers) Of The City?
Residents (Walkers) Of The City (R.O.T.C.) is an exclusive community for active & leisure members, of all skillsets & abilities, using their passions for being active as a means to promoting sustainability in an attempt to improve accessibility for members (residents) nationwide with a focus in underserved rural & urban communities.
Latest Video Ad
The platform serves as a lead generation & amplification tool allowing the use of video as a means for generating traffic to sustainability efforts by members of all skillsets & abilities, aka storytellers, who happen to be brand & business owners.
More importantly, the platform provides members (Story Tellers), brands & business owners with the opportunity to use efforts in sustainability as a method to engage with a niche target audience for the purpose of building trust.
The development of online resources promoting sustainability, fostering diversity & inclusion, and increasing health equity via initiatives geared towards improving accessibility for members of all skillsets & abilities in underserved rural & urban cities.
Become a leading resource in the discovery, development, marketing, and amplification of efforts by individual members, brands, & businesses working to improve sustainability in underserved rural & urban cities nationwide.
- Marketing tool for City Club owners.
- Accessible to members of all backgrounds & skill levels.
- Advertise marketing options.
- Content Creator capability.
- Course marketing capability.
- Events promotion.
- Member recruitment.
- Podcast promotion.
- Exclusive niche marketing channel thru which to promote sustainability efforts.
- Serves as an organic traffic source for content & product marketing.
- Helps introduce sustainability brands & businesses to new audiences.
- Possible lead generation & revenue generating source for sustainability brands, advertisers, & sponsors.
Sustainability-based brands, business owners, groups, organizations, sponsors, or individuals interested in seeking a channel thru which to share, market, and promote content or products & services focused on sustainability to a targeted audience should consider joining & upgrading to a Content Creator membership.
Membership Level Options
- Community – limited access used for account verification.
Content Creators have the ability to create video posts to share with our members and our viewing audience.
If you have video sitting on Daily Motion, YouTube, Vimeo, or self hosted platforms this could be a great opportunity to repurpose that content to generate traffic to new offers.
Sustainability-based brands, business owners, groups, organizations, or sponsors interested in advertising products or services can do so in one of two ways:
- Manual In-post Advertising – this Do it Yourself Marketing (DiYM) strategy allows you to insert ad banners or videos under your video posts.
- Managed Ad Space Advertising – this method involves adding ad banner images or videos to posts created by other members.
Note: no guarantees are made that you will receive traffic, leads, or conversions from ad banners and videos promoted on the Runners Of The City website. Your continued use confirms your acknowledgement of this disclaimer.
Sustainability-based brands, business owners, groups, organizations, or sponsors interested in being a Sponsor on Residents (Walkers) Of The City (R.O.T.C.) can do so simply by upgrading their membership account.
- One (1) podcast interview with podcast audio & video shared on multiple outlets.
- Extended Content Creator access which includes the ability to create Custom Maps.
- Addition in Residents (Walkers) Of The City Newsletter.
- In-post Advertising.